Author Topic: Write This Down  (Read 661 times)

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
Write This Down
« on: November 08, 2004, 09:00:13 PM »
I wonder if Americans will remember the what the left is saying about them.
Since the election the left has called almost 60 million Americans every name in the book. Stupid uneducated redneck morons Gay hating Abortion hating Bible thumping Gun toting Unteachable vermin. And the list goes on. Even the euro trash has gotten in on the name calling.
 I hope America has a long memory. In four years these parasites will be looking for our vote.  Thats right they'll be asking all of us Inbred bass ackward turnip truck paratroopers to vote for them. Most of us here wont need to be reminded, But we are going to have to do a lot of reminding others who ain't blessed with a long attention span.
Any bets on what lies the left will tell to get us to vote for them?

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline twodollarpistol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Write This Down
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 12:24:26 AM »
I think you have nailed it, Hooker. It will be interesting to watch.
The Lord didnt create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close. :D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Write This Down
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 02:00:28 AM »
We ought to save some of this "trash talk" and publish it 4 years hence....assigning credit to the Jerk liberal that said it!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Write This Down
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 02:59:36 AM »
Quote from: Hooker
all of us Inbred bass ackward turnip truck paratroopers  
Dali Llama curious if Hooker have mouse in pocket? :?
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Avid Poster
Write This Down
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 05:19:02 AM »
It won't matter one iota what those holier than thou (censored word) shovel our way, they will still spend millions on a campaign for nothing more than another embarrassing night.
Ranger
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"

Offline Hooker

Re: Write This Down
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 07:59:39 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
Quote from: Hooker
all of us Inbred bass ackward turnip truck paratroopers  
Dali Llama curious if Hooker have mouse in pocket? :?

Dali no mouse just a list of liberals. And ain't my Christmas list if you catch my drift. :lol:
I think it's laughable to watch the left self destruct. They have become totaly unhinged. During the election they were looney, but now that they lost they are full tilt wacko. Blaming the loss of the election on every thing but them selves.  One guy said he was so upset at the religious right that he was going to go this week end and sin.  Many have said that Bush's reelection was more devastating to America than 9-11.
Remarks like these are not the thinking of rational  intelligent people.
They spew this out one side of their mouths while on the other side they want us to bridge the gap between us so we can "Heal America"
The best way to heal is to cut out the cancerous infection known as liberalism. You don't heal an infection by covering it or accepting as an alternative. It makes one wonder what they would saying and doing if that festering puss sack Kerry had won.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
Write This Down
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 11:08:15 AM »
Hey guys, I'll tell you what - let those left wing liberals scream and b-tch all they want.  They are dead in the water and they know it.  Bush has both houses and another four years.  He is going to appoint more conservative Constitutional Constructionists to the bench and that will give us a lot of the protection we will need from the Supreme Court with a majority of republican appointees.  That will lock up the courts on our side for about the next 30 years.  The opposition knows this and just can't stomach it.  They probably feel we are headed back to the cultural stone ages.  

Yep, the liberals have a lot to bellyache about, and that's just too dang bad for them, because they're gonna be cryin' for a loooooong time.  (Just a couple of cents worth here).  Mikey.

Offline badbo

Write This Down
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 11:51:01 AM »
What do you care what liberals say now, you have another four years of one party rule to prove us wrong.

Mikey's right.  With all three branches of government all wrapped up, the GOP gets to run the table for four years, as it practically has the last four.  I'm looking forward to everything being perfect in America soon so I don't have to think for myself anymore.

Blame passing and name calling used equally by both sides.  Apparently the great threat to America in this election was gay people getting married, not Falluja just now being subdued, Osama still being free, jobs lost, trade deficit grown, debt being owned by China or Middle East energy dependence.

The debates were the best part of the whole election process I thought, because the two guys were finally forced to talk to each other and make a case.  Of course, the GOP response to the 3rd debate was not that Kerry was wrong, but that he was a "bad person" for mentioning Mary Cheney's open sexuality.
Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline jh45gun

Write This Down
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »
How do you figure a one party rule when the liberal crybabys fillibuster any bill that makes sense but they try to knock down because of partsian politics.  What a bunch of pathetic morons
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Hooker

Write This Down
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 12:40:22 PM »
:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  Since when do liberals think for them selves? If you keep that up the DNC will yank your card.

Pat
-Mark Twain