Author Topic: Comments on Burris Euro Diamond????  (Read 401 times)

Offline ourabmen

• Trade Count: (0)
Comments on Burris Euro Diamond????
« on: November 12, 2004, 01:20:30 PM »
I am looking at a Euro Daimond 1.5x6-40 with the illumintated reticle over at one of the on line stores.  No one here in OKC, OK carries them.  It seems to have a lot of what I like, good to very eye relief, short over all length, and I love the no. 4 reticle.  Has anyone seen the Euro Diamond in person? If so what are your thoughts?  

What ever I go with will be put on a recently arrived Tikka White Tail Hunter 30-06 for deer and an Elk hunt next year.

Thanks for your input.

OUrabmen
OUrabmen

Offline goose7856

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Comments on Burris Euro Diamond????
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 01:27:42 PM »
I think I commented an an earlier post for you, but here it goes......

I have never really heard anything about the Euro Diamond....just seems that on the lower/normal Burris lines, the Fullfield II, Signature, and Signature Select, that people that own some say they are very good, others say they hate them....I remember one guy especially who had four signatures....2 were very good, two were very bad.....I havent looked through any of them...but it just seems that if your going to spend $500+ on a scope, ther should be no if's, and's, or but's about what your getting....

LOOK AT A NIKON GOLD 1.5-6X42.......THEOPTICZONE.COM SELLS THEM FOR $499, ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST SCOPES OF THE MARKET TODAY

A friend of mine is about to make a big purchase similar to yours, and he is just trying to find the best price for the 2.5-10x50 model......i think I just found it at the optic zone...what else can you expect!! :lol:

Just .02

Hope this helps
Good Hunting and Straight Shooting