Author Topic: GEE,GOLLY SURPRISE--WMD'S IN FALUJAH  (Read 520 times)

Offline IntrepidWizard

• Trade Count: (0)
GEE,GOLLY SURPRISE--WMD'S IN FALUJAH
« on: November 17, 2004, 05:52:28 AM »
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 06:22:02 AM »
Wiz....it's not really a surprise...they've known all along the in the hours prior to the invasion...40-50 trucks headed out and crossed over the border,these were the mobil labs the israelis had been watching all along...and trucks loaded with millions of $$$ of looted cash and priceless antiquities...they watched them depart and where they went by real time satellite...this was brought up  and reported briefly...but again...the liberal media and their yellow journalism doctrine prevents them from telling the truth.....they would much rather demonize our troops than show the real face of the war...and all the innocent women and children needlessly killed by the terrorist...forget about-it...it won't happen....the friggen liberal media is doing all it can to make Americans and the rest of the world to be the bad guys...perhaps the government can step in and make them be biased...or be a-little bit more cautiious when handing out or renewing the FCC's licences

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline twodollarpistol

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 09:43:17 AM »
Guys
 This is a false alarm. While Im still convinced there were and are W M D's there someplace, these vials turned out to be the test kits used to detect seran gas and not the gas itself. I was listening to Boortz today at lunch and he made the anouncement that the first report was in error. He is supposed to put a retraction on the web site soon. They will turn up sooner or later. I have no doubt that they have them hidden someplace.
The Lord didnt create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close. :D

Offline Num_1_Dad

• http://www.tuxrules.com/penguin
Visit my forum at www.tuxrules.com/penguin to get the latest php forum board's with built in MOD's!
Or my forum www.tuxrules.com/discussion