Author Topic: Tasco World Class Airgun Scope  (Read 1304 times)

Offline leadslinger

• Trade Count: (0)
Tasco World Class Airgun Scope
« on: January 25, 2003, 06:28:03 AM »
Has anyone tried one of these scopes.  I have seen a 4-16X for sale and have heard that the World Class line is decent.  I plan to put it on a 17HMR and 22 Mag.

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 10:02:14 AM »
In my opinion, the World Class is Tasco's best model.  But if you have problems with it, the scope will not be covered under it's warranty.  Since Tasco went out of business and Bushnell bought them, they will not cover the warranty on the "Tasco" scopes.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2003, 11:52:21 AM »
Hey Jon.

Notice we "finally" got the banner up? How do you like it? Sorry for the delay. Lots of technical problems on Matt's end in addition to his other work.

Now feel free to jump in any time on these threads and also to pitch your wares to the folks as you see fit.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2003, 01:47:30 PM »
Hey Bill,

I like it.  Very creative!
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline teeball

Airgun Scope
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2003, 09:29:56 PM »
Believe it or not, I have found that Airgun Scopes are most part very good scopes to put on rimfires. But, not the other way around. When an airgun is fired, there are two reciols. Due to the way the pnuematic cylinder works, there is both a forward and a rearward recoil. Alot of normal .22 scopes can't hold up over long time useage. I would not hesitate to put an airgun scope on a rimfire gun. Although Tasco is no longer around, and there will be no warrenty coverage, the Pro series line of scopes is hard to beat if you can't or don't want to afford the big names. :grin:

Offline teeball

Airgun Scope
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2003, 09:31:29 PM »
Believe it or not, I have found that Airgun Scopes are most part very good scopes to put on rimfires. But, not the other way around. When an airgun is fired, there are two reciols. Due to the way the pnuematic cylinder works, there is both a forward and a rearward recoil. Alot of normal .22 scopes can't hold up over long time useage. I would not hesitate to put an airgun scope on a rimfire gun. Although Tasco is no longer around, and there will be no warrenty coverage, the World Class series line of scopes is hard to beat if you can't or don't want to afford the big names. :grin: