Author Topic: Tasco Scope Question  (Read 702 times)

Offline Mux

• Trade Count: (0)
Tasco Scope Question
« on: February 27, 2003, 03:36:35 AM »
I am new to the forum so excuse any holes I leave in the questions.  I have come into the possession of a older Tasco Pistol Scope with an integral mount.  It looks like a it would fit a 3/8" rail but I am not sure.  The model of the scope is 750-7 on the end of the box and is, I believe, a 1.5x scope.  Can someone give me an idea of what this mount might fit and is there a way to mount it on a standard Weaver style base or Contender barrel?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline Zachary

Tasco Scope Question
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 12:01:20 PM »
Without actually seeing it, it's hard to tell.  That notwithstanding, you might be better off getting new rings and bases to make sure they match and hold tight.  I'm not sure what kind of a pistol you want to mount this to, but it would be a good idea, if you are willing to spend a little extra money, to get new bases and rings.

Zachary

Offline Mux

Tasco Scope Question
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 04:20:03 PM »
I was thinking of putting the scope on a 357 Mag.  If I got rings, I would have to get the high rings hoping that it would be enough to clear the integral mount.  I am not sure that the rings would be high enough.