Author Topic: "Eraticator" by Mueller Rifle Scopes  (Read 709 times)

Offline Patriot_1776

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
"Eraticator" by Mueller Rifle Scopes
« on: December 11, 2004, 11:37:27 AM »
Anyone have experience with the Eraticator 8.5-25x50mm IGR series?  Seems like a good scope for the price.  I am weighing my choices on a good scope for my 223 WSSM; at the moment, I'm looking mostly at Leupolds (have two and absolutely enjoy their warranty for the life of the scope), and currently the Mueller Optics look pretty fine.  Although, what strikes me is they have a "Limited Life Time Warranty".  Makes me wonder, well, if they can't guarantee their product for the life of it, is their quality still "worth" it?  Thanks for any info.  Patriot
-Patriot

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
"Eraticator" by Mueller Rifle Sco
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 01:08:43 PM »
Limited part means the original sales receipt must accompany the scope for warranty coverage. As long as the owner has the receipt, it's covered.

http://www.muelleroptics.com/Warranty.htm

If at any time during the warranty period a Mueller scope is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, Mueller will, at our discretion, repair or replace it free of charge.

The warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repair, alteration, or misuse. The warranty is transferable and we do not require a registration card to be completed, we only require a copy of the original receipt which must be from a authorized Mueller Optics dealer. Please be sure when transfering the Scope to another user that a copy of the reciept is also transfered.

Mueller reserves the right to replace any product, which has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and function. This warranty shall be void if and no force of effect if an Mueller warranty inspector has determined the Mueller product has been abused, misused, mishandled or tampered with in anyway whatsoever.

When returning a product for warranty work please contact us for a RMA number. Call 989-705-8885 or contact us via email at warranty@muelleroptics.com

I have the Eraticator, great scope, excellent optics, a bit big, but that goes with a 50mm scope. The dot can be used black or illuminated, covers ~3/8" at 100yds. Here are some reviews done at RFC...
Eraticator Review

And a thread on customer service..
Mueller Customer Service
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain