Author Topic: CHRISTmas wish list???  (Read 362 times)

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
CHRISTmas wish list???
« on: December 17, 2004, 07:40:01 AM »
just wondering what every body is hopin' for to find under the tree. i want a "climbing" tree stand and i know i'm gettin' one 'cause i found it :cry: . but thats ok 'cause i have somthing to look foward to 8) merry CHRISTmas 'n happy huntin' 8)
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek:

Offline hellacatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
CHRISTmas wish list???
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 01:10:22 PM »
I think I got about all I want and even more, the wife bought me a 17m2 awhile back and didn't say word when I bought my 35 whelen remington except to say I was cut off (from buying guns) and that was because my daughter's boy friend came bouncing up the stares other day and asked if they could get married so now I get to save up for a wedding. The wife did buy me scope for the whelen for Christmas. The only down side is that my little doggie's back went out on her so having to keep her confined. That is her in the avtar.
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
CHRISTmas wish list???
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 01:26:03 PM »
I'm hoping for a new set of waders for duckin. My Dad is giving me $ and I have some H&R purchases planed.I'm Probably going to get a TDC.I'd like one of those CAR15 type stocks.My Dad and I have a tradition of Christmas knives so that's always something to look forward to. It's more about watching my 4 year old son now. Can't wait till he's old enough for a Christmas gun !!!!
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
CHRISTmas wish list???
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 01:43:46 PM »
Markus he's already 4!!! Buy him one now while quailty is up and prices are down!! Take care of it for him for a little while and shoot it every so often just to make sure it still works!!!! I may just use that thinking to buy my 11 month old grandaughter Maeve a nice new fluted barrel .223!!!....<><.... :oops:  ( I'm so ashamed... :-D )
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley