Author Topic: THREE GUYS DIE  (Read 475 times)

Offline mag41vance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
THREE GUYS DIE
« on: December 22, 2004, 08:58:39 AM »
These 3 guys die at the same time and are standing at the pearly gates waiting to enter heaven. St Peter says, "which ever one of you guys has the most traggic story of their untimely demise, I'll let you go back to earth"
 The first guy says, "well I live on the 12th floor of an apartment building, and I was on my balcony starting my gas grill when it exploded knocking me off the balcony. I was hanging there by one hand when I slipped and dropped to the next balcony, I was barely hanging on and this guy runs out and starts beating my hands, so I dropped down to the next balcony barely hanging on that rail. I looked up and a refrigerator came over the rail on top of me ,and here I am.

St Peter says, "tough story there, let me hear the next one!"

The second guy says, "I came home early because I suspected my wife was cheating on me, and I sprang in my apartment and there she was in a sexy nighty, so I turn the place upside down looking for her lover, when I hear this noise out on my balcony. I go out and there he is hanging over the rail. I beat on his hands until he dropped, but he managed to grab the rail of the next balcony. I was so angry, I drug my refrigerator over and shoved it over the rail on top of him, but the cord wrapped around my leg and pulled me over with it, and here I am!"

"Wow, another tough story" says St Peter! Let's hear the final story.

The third guy say, Well, I was naked in a refrigerator.................................................................................................. :shock:
no x now!

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: THREE GUYS DIE
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 12:38:47 PM »
Quote from: mag41vance
These 3 guys die at the same time and are standing at the pearly gates waiting to enter heaven. St Peter says, "which ever one of you guys has the most traggic story of their untimely demise, I'll let you go back to earth"
 The first guy says, "well I live on the 12th floor of an apartment building, and I was on my balcony starting my gas grill when it exploded knocking me off the balcony. I was hanging there by one hand when I slipped and dropped to the next balcony, I was barely hanging on and this guy runs out and starts beating my hands, so I dropped down to the next balcony barely hanging on that rail. I looked up and a refrigerator came over the rail on top of me ,and here I am.

St Peter says, "tough story there, let me hear the next one!"

The second guy says, "I came home early because I suspected my wife was cheating on me, and I sprang in my apartment and there she was in a sexy nighty, so I turn the place upside down looking for her lover, when I hear this noise out on my balcony. I go out and there he is hanging over the rail. I beat on his hands until he dropped, but he managed to grab the rail of the next balcony. I was so angry, I drug my refrigerator over and shoved it over the rail on top of him, but the cord wrapped around my leg and pulled me over with it, and here I am!"

"Wow, another tough story" says St Peter! Let's hear the final story.

The third guy say, Well, I was naked in a refrigerator.................................................................................................. :shock:
:)  :-D  :)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk