Author Topic: Looking for BC resident hunter..Permit to accompany...Help??  (Read 582 times)

Offline renegade

• Trade Count: (0)
I live in Northwestern ontario and have been becoming increasingly interested in BC hunting. I am interested in hunting ELK, SHEEP and MULE DEER. I can't afford to pay huge amounts for a hunt so I was hoping to make contact with some BC residents who would enjoy hunting with me. I certainly can pull my own weight and would drive from Ontario with all the gear necessary to tackle a rugged outdoor adventure. I recently went on a couple of trips to snowmobile in revelstoke, what an awesome area to play in the outdoors. Both me and my wife are now thinking about a move out west, she is more excited to go than I am even. I work in a pulp mill in the steam plant, I'm 35 yrs young and enjoy hunting, fishing and snowmobiling. My wife is a gold miner. So if you have any ideas for employment I would be interested as well. So far I have looked into jobs in a pulp mill in Castlegar and Skookumchuk. If you have in interest in Northwestern Ont fishing, hunting or sledding I have the experience and resources to help you make the most informed decisions.

Thank you very much..........Rene W. Cadene
Hunting , Fishing and Sledding...love em all