Author Topic: my go to guns  (Read 558 times)

Offline od green

• Trade Count: (0)
my go to guns
« on: December 24, 2004, 09:01:35 AM »
when all else fails my favorite guns are all single shots.  my collection all inherited from dad who is long gone are a stevens-west point mod 948 12ga with a 28in modifyed choke,( kicks like a mule ). But my favorite is a H&R Topper mod-158 combo, is a 20ga with a 26in modifyed choke chambered for 3in shells. it also has a 22in 30-30 barrel rifeled sight but is also drill and tapped for a scope. I've killed a many of critters and my very first deer 30 plus years ago. My 10 and 15 year old boys love em

Offline gwhilikerz

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
my go to guns
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 09:26:01 AM »
od green I have a lot more fun with the single shots also.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
my go to guns
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 03:48:11 PM »
O.D. good to see another Delawarean posting. I'm just up the road in Wyoming and my go to gun as of late is a 12 ga pardner wit a recently chopped 22" barrel and a deluxe topper stock that I painted O.D. GREEN. haven't decided what I'm doing for sights yet. I love shooting it the way it is. All I shot so far is cheap Remingtons slugs and a couple rounds of buck shot but I'd be confident out to 50 yards or so with out sights
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun