Author Topic: VAng Pleads not guilty and lawyers may use the insanity plea  (Read 739 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
VAng Pleads not guilty and lawyers may use the insanity plea
« on: December 29, 2004, 01:49:37 PM »
Vang had his hearing today. He waived his right and pleaded Not guilty to all counts. Heard on the news tonight Vangs Lawyers may go with a insanity plea and try to get the trial changed to a different area.  The WI Attorney General said that Sawyer Co should be the place that he is tried and he does not appear to be insane. They said the trial would not probably be until Sept. Maybe if we are lucky some one will waste him in jail before then!
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
VAng Pleads not guilty and lawyers may use
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 02:16:25 PM »
The really sad part is he probably don't have enough money so the state of Wisconsin will have to furnish the lawyers for him. I hope they fry him but with all the bleeding hearts there are he will be looked on as a poor down trodden minority that didn't know the laws of the United States and when confronted he snapped and got scared and didn't realize what he was doing. YEA RIGHT-FRY HIS A##. :?  :eek:
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline old06

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 05:26:27 PM »
Oh yea he's crazy alright, crazy like a fox. If they being the state can't see through that defense they need to let him go. His only hope is to get a hold of a shoe lace or strip of bed sheet had a high bar in that cell and end it for himself.
Psalm 16

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 05:28:34 PM »
Quote from: Nightrain52
The really sad part is he probably don't have enough money so the state of Wisconsin will have to furnish the lawyers for him. I hope they fry him but with all the bleeding hearts there are he will be looked on as a poor down trodden minority that didn't know the laws of the United States and when confronted he snapped and got scared and didn't realize what he was doing. YEA RIGHT-FRY HIS A##. :?  :eek:

Hell no Nighttrain52! He has THREE high priced lawyers from Madison WI ( Capital) to defend his case! I do not know who paid for them or if they are doing it because it will be a high profile case but he has them!  :evil:  Se we have the WI Attorney General for the Prosecution and Three high priced Lawyers for his defense. These lawyers signed on right after he got busted also so they are not a new edition.  :x  :x  :x  :x

Offline Bigdog57

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2004, 02:28:04 AM »
Next thing we know, they'll be wanting Judge Ito to try the case . . .  :(

It'll be turned into another media circus.  "If the scope don't fit, you must acquit!"   :evil:

Offline OrangeWing

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 03:12:03 AM »
This whole thing just makes me sick.  The no good dirt bag is sitting in a warm jail with 3 meals & 3 lawyers.  Then you have all those poor families dealing with the loss of there loved ones.  They will be grieving over there loss fo years & years.  If he wants to plea not guilty then the judge should order the trail to be heard right away.

Offline Shorty

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2004, 01:12:06 PM »
What kills me is how the press is describing this case.  The press would have you belive that this was an merely altercation between deer hunters.

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 03:30:35 PM »
Their current language is that he shot and killed 6 of his "fellow" deer hunters in an altercation over who should be sitting in a tree stand...

The media is attempting to make this an argument between hunting buddies.  Like it happens all the time.

I mean everyone knows that hunters are nothing more than toothless, brawling, beer-guzzling, trigger-happy red-necks...
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline doc_kreipke

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2004, 04:06:27 PM »
I have a very_bad_feeling that six God-fearing, hard working, decent folk are about to have their good names dragged through the dirt by innuendo and half-truth. Just thinking about it makes me ill.
-K

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2004, 08:08:09 PM »
Quote from: doc_kreipke
I have a very_bad_feeling that six God-fearing, hard working, decent folk are about to have their good names dragged through the dirt by innuendo and half-truth. Just thinking about it makes me ill.

I kind of doubt that if the trial is local. If they change Venue to a bigger place hard to say what will transpire but I doubt if the judge will allow  change of venue I know the WI Attorney General does not want it to be moved. Jim

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2004, 01:22:44 AM »
Quote from: FWiedner
I mean everyone knows that hunters are nothing more than toothless, brawling, beer-guzzling, trigger-happy red-necks...
:wink:  :wink:  :wink:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk