Author Topic: What did ya get for Christmas ?????  (Read 449 times)

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
What did ya get for Christmas ?????
« on: December 26, 2004, 02:09:57 PM »
I got a nice outhouse pop up blind from my oldest son, my stepson and his Girl friend got me a $200.00 gift card from Walmart so I order myself a Topper deluxe classic today. My daughter got me a camo blaze oragane vest and hat.  My mom got me a nice pair of black duck camo overalls. and I got myself a pair of rocky boots.  And my troops got me a cold case of Bud but hey we just had to drink it before it got warm oh yeah then there was that bottle of rum and the Jack black oh yeah and the dark beer.  Oh man my head is still hurting.  but it was a very MERRY Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 03:30:44 PM »
My big score was a killer pair of waders from Cabelas.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline jschance

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 01:42:44 AM »
I got a really cool stack of credit card receipts, does that count?

:cry:

Offline HuntenNut

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 04:23:14 AM »
Didn't know the elves had a gunsmith on board, but I got a nice used Ruger Mini-14 ranch rifle for coyote hunting. Also got a "woodmans pal" machete--very cool little tool.

I think I'm also getting the credit card bills too, but they will be a late gift, not arriving for a few more weeks.

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2004, 06:18:10 AM »
A sack of hickories and a note saying I'd been a bad boy. Other than that nothing unless you want to count the FA83 in .44 Magnum, the Beretta White Onyx Sporting Clays gun or maybe the Remington 700 CDL .35 Whelen. I guess you could count the Yamaha Bruin 350 and trailer to pull it behind my new Toyota Tundra or even the A.R.E. Cap for it but why would you want to nick pick.

Hmm, nope can't recall getting anything fer Christmas myself.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises

Offline mr.frosty

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2004, 01:51:38 PM »
i got a headache  :shock:
" People should say what they mean and mean what they say. Life is too short to be lead down the wrong path."

Offline buckslayer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 02:54:52 PM »
Ameristep climbing stand. VERY,VERY,VERY, easy to climb-over knots,crooks,bumps in the trees. it's cool 'cause it(w/ proper hanging) can be used as 2 hanging stands w/ screw in steps or a very compertble to sit in.VERY easy to climb. got a wal-mart gift card- think i'll wait till next fall when they get the hunting stuff back and buy some scew-in steps. got lots of hand warmers............ :P . and the best of all i got an oak gun cabinet from my parents. holds 10 long guns(hey that will give me a good excuse to buy 2 more long guns :lol: ) and the bottem has a mini show case that i keep my BP pistols and knives :P i've been a gooooooooooooooooooooood boy this year................. did mention the climbind stand is VERY easy to climb with??????? :lol:
I've got to many but never enough!!!! :eek: