Author Topic: Different forends?  (Read 391 times)

Offline Critter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Different forends?
« on: January 16, 2005, 05:07:51 AM »
I looked at the H&R website and couldn't find a place where they sold replacement or different forends.  Do they sell such animals?  I have a 28 gauge Pardner with a schnabel type forend that I wouldn't mind replacing with a full forend.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Different forends?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
Critter, if you call CS and ask they will send you a "retail parts price list" which lists most of the stocks, forearms, sights and accessories they sell. Also ask them for a "barrel accessory program" brochure and a 2005 catalog. They send them right out and you should have it in 2-5 days. They sell all of the forearms seperately and I would suggest you get a Buffalo Classsic forearm. It is real American Black Walnut, just about 12" long and hand checkered! It is not listed as for sale, you have to ask for it and the price is quite reasonable (read that cheap!) for what you get!!! It will fit right onto your 28 gauge....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley