Author Topic: Anyone heard of WetetNagami Outfitter ?  (Read 1160 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone heard of WetetNagami Outfitter ?
« on: January 25, 2005, 08:16:59 AM »
I was at the Northeast Outdoor Show this weekend at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse. I came across WetetNagami Outfitter's (also known as L.C. Parent Outfitter). My father and I are thinking about going on a black bear hunt. They had some pretty nice pictures and some good info. I also know that anyone can bring nice pictures to an outdoor show! I was wondering if anyone has hear of them or used them? They have fishing ($440), black bear and fishing ($1050) and moose hunt's ($650).

If anyone has any other guides or outfitters that they recommend that would be great as well! Were in Central New York and we will drive 750 to 800 miles to the hunt. That pretty much leaves Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia and maybe Michigan, Eastern Tennessee, Eastern Kentucky and North Carolina as far as the United States go's. Again some of these states might not be that good for bear hunting. In Canada Quebec and Ontario would be in our driving distants.
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"