Author Topic: Law And Disorder  (Read 716 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Law And Disorder
« on: January 30, 2005, 03:20:28 PM »
How many of you watch that  show? I quit watching it  after last nights episode. They were talking on there about taking guns of the streets, and blaming the gun dealers. I think that show is runned by communists.  Can any of you think of any epiosodes on there that  were disturbing?
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline jh45gun

Law And Disorder
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »
Sheila, TV  and the movies comes out of Hollywood and NewYork. Both run by gun hating liberals so that is what you are going to get. Occasionally you will get a movie by some one like Tom Selleck who stars and or directs it or a movie directed by John  Milius who are both pro gun and not afraid to show it. Except for them and a few others most of the celebs are anti gun and so are the Crap we have to endure on TV today. Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Law And Disorder
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 03:33:26 PM »
Quote from: Sheila
How many of you watch that  show?
Dali Llama say he do not.  Dali say he watch very little television fare except for news, sports, and some offerings of Discovery, Learning Channel and History Channel.
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
Law And Disorder
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 04:00:32 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Sheila, TV  and the movies comes out of Hollywood and NewYork. Both run by gun hating liberals so that is what you are going to get. Occasionally you will get a movie by some one like Tom Selleck who stars and or directs it or a movie directed by John  Milius who are both pro gun and not afraid to show it. Except for them and a few others most of the celebs are anti gun and so are the Crap we have to endure on TV today. Jim

I wish Tom  Selleck  would be in more movies.  They hate guns, but  then yet they have them  on TV  and movies.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline powderman

Law And Disorder
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 04:27:09 PM »
SHEILA. Thats how they twist facts and sway the minds of  folks. The tv has played a big role in  the decline of America. POWDERMAN.  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
Law And Disorder
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 05:00:09 PM »
It's so bad anymore you can hardly go to a toy store and buy a toy gun or a cap gun. Look at all the actors that star in the action adventure shootum up movies. They make all kinds of money in the movies using guns but then they put down the law abiding citizen trying to protect what little he has or his family against armed intruders. Michael Moore is a good example as a couple weeks ago his bodyguard was arrested in a airport for possesing a handgun. The double standards Hollywierd plays by. :(
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
Law And Disorder
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 05:12:11 PM »
If you watch a lot of the cop shows you will pick up on snide little comments quite often. They always seem to get their jab in.

Offline jh45gun

Law And Disorder
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 07:22:21 PM »
Well I do not have cable I refuse to pay the exorbant fees to watch a lot of reruns. Also where I live it is wired for cable so they will not let you put a personal satalite dish in. :(  Of course lots of reruns there also but you have more of a choice than cable.  So I only watch the local channels and good tv is hard to find expecially with all the stupid reality tv shows. Talk about the dumbing down of America!!  :x  :x  :x  Anyway back to the subject one of the worst tv shows for being anti gun is ER I do watch it but am getting sick of it as they use the medical viewpoint of all the damage guns can do. I have heard more anti gun comments on this one show than all of the others combined. Maybe we ought to get a list of advertisers going and start a email campaign complaining about this and threaten to boycott their products? Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline tucoblue

• GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
Law And Disorder
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 09:11:44 PM »
Decided 18 or 20 years ago that I must surely be able to find something better to do than waste my time in front of the T.V. So far it has been easy to find a better way to spend my time. The money I save on cable is spent on books. I read in the evenings and don't have to put up with stupid **** or advertisements 50% of the time. Do I miss "Discovery" and shows like that? Yes. When the premiem channel thing started there was no advertising. Now you not only get to watch junk over and over on the so called premiem channels but you get to PAY for the pleasure of watching advertising. I listen to the radio, I check the internet and I read. It's MUCH more gratifying.

Offline deb

Law And Disorder
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 03:01:48 AM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Maybe we ought to get a list of advertisers going and start a email campaign complaining about this and threaten to boycott their products? Jim

I agree, you have to hit them where it hurts---in the money belt.

Boycott works, but sadly people don't want to be "inconvenienced" anymore.

We don't have cable either, won't pay those prices. Recieve 5-6 channels, can't find anything worth watching, then its' not on.

Deb :-)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Law And Disorder
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 04:28:56 AM »
I don't watch any sitcoms or regular "serial" installments...at least not since " Gunsmoke".

My viewing habits are pretty much the same as Dali outlined..

I have a dish.....but only because the news is important to me and I can't get "fair and balanced" (FOX) on regular TV ....only ABC (All Bull Crap) comes in very well on my antenna ....and for news I would rather deal in truth.

In fact, if I could get CBS ( Completely Bull Stuff), I certainly wouldn't believe that....nor NBC ( Nearly all Bull Crap).
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)