Author Topic: vey scary  (Read 895 times)

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
vey scary
« on: February 04, 2005, 02:48:13 PM »
this is gonna be the last straw. i never believed it would come to this.

http://www.garrybreitkreuz.com/publications/IrwinCotlerLetterFeb05.pdf

after they ban the mini 14 they have admitted to trying to ban all semi's first, then a complete ban on firearms all together. i've said before in the past i'd move to the states if the gun control laws got worse, but i never thought it would go like this. whats the most gun friendly state?
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline BamBams

• Trade Count: (0)
vey scary
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 03:09:57 PM »
I hope everyone reads the above link.  This is what the dumocraps want to do to us!

Vermont is a very gun friendly state, but the problem is that it is very small and surrounded by liberal bastions.  If you drive more than an hour in any direction, you'd be jailed for just thinking about guns.

I hear Texas is pretty good.
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline williamlayton

vey scary
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 03:13:21 PM »
I will give a nod to TEXAS, by GOD. Tha boys may not advertise such but, folks, they doan ask and they sure doan wanna know, well cause they figger they knows anyway.
Lots of room to roam.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline kevin.303

vey scary
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 03:13:22 PM »
too hot. i was originally considering arizona as well but it also is too hot.
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline williamlayton

vey scary
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 03:18:44 PM »
OH Son ya got it all wrong. TEXAS,by GOD has got every kinda weather ya want. NOW, ya got it wrong when ya say it's too hot, shucks, can't git too hot. Can get too cold real quick though.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline kevin.303

vey scary
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 03:34:13 PM »
HA! you don't know cold until you spend a winter in Winnipeg, regularly hits -45 Farenhiet. i don't know, us fat folk don't like the heat. oh well, i'm planning on slimming down anyways.

all of the states that run south of Manitoba are fairly gun friendly aren't they? the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas Oklaholma, and of course Texas. maybe northern Texas or southern Okie. depends on wheter or not they start to ban semi autos.

Offline BamBams

vey scary
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 03:39:17 PM »
Not Nebraska!  Come to Colorado, by God - you get 362 days of sunshine a year, and plenty of cool weather, but summer is hot.  Of course, 45 here feels the same as 75 in other places cuz we don't have any humidity to speak of.
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline dawei

• Contributor
    • My Brothers Rest Here
Re: vey scary
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 05:45:06 PM »
Quote from: kevin.303

after they ban the mini 14 they have admitted to trying to ban all semi's first, then a complete ban on firearms all together. i've said before in the past i'd move to the states if the gun control laws got worse, but i never thought it would go like this. whats the most gun friendly state?

Washington State is "SHALL ISSUE" for CCW. That means if you are not a felon; or adjudicated mentally ill, YOU CAN NOT BE DENIED! Come join us! (We have to fight the Democrats who hate ALL GUNS; but so does everyone else in the nation [have to fight them]). I would be more than happy to teach you to become a proud, gun loving, Red Neck, Republican!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
vey scary
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 05:49:30 PM »
Pretty much any southern state or any western state other than those on the coast are very much gun friendly. Not all are handgun carry friendly out west but pretty much are in the deep south. For instance in Bama I have no clue when it became easy to get a concealed carry permit but I'll be renewing mine next month for 39 years of continuous CCW time.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2005, 02:51:23 AM »
whats the most gun friendly state?
Dali Llama suggest that kevin.303 take information provided by humble forum members and go here for more detail: www.packing.org . :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline clodbuster

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
new home
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 09:55:15 AM »
Kevin  If your lookin for a new  home let me roll out the welcome mat to Missouri.  Gun/hunting/fishing friendly and CCW just got legalized.  There is lots of good public hunting land, trout bass panfish paddlefish and many others.   Climate is much better than yours.  You just have to put up with those twisty wind things.  taxes are lower here than many surrounding states too.  KEVIN.303 COME ON DOWN"
Preserve the Loess Hills!!!

Offline Shorty

vey scary
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 12:58:32 PM »
There are "gun friendly" states where you can't get a decent job!  :P
'Funny thing is; seems that the most gun-friendly states are those.  :wink:
OK, OK, states like Texas and Colorado may have decent jobs, but they're all in CITIES!  :roll:

Offline kevin.303

vey scary
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2005, 01:06:42 PM »
the bill hasn't been passed or even introduced yet so i'll wait until then to see what happens. i should also decide on a career and go back to school. i don't think i can get a green card as a "pizza assembly technician". i'd probably go for Montana or Idaho. i like my winter sports as well and they are close to Canada so i can slip across the border to keep from becoming too " Americanized". :grin:  can't forget where i came from. if semi autos are banned the ones i own will be declared "stolen" or given to an American( probably one of you fellas) until i can move south and reclaim them.

why was this stickied?

Offline BamBams

vey scary
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2005, 01:24:14 PM »
It was stickied so people could get a chance to see the link you posted.  I am unsticking it now.

Kevin.....what ya gotta do is marry a Texas gal or a fine Georgia peach.
There ain't no prettier women on the planet.  hehehe

Of course, if you came from south of the border, and you could pick an orange or two - we'd welcome you with open arms and put you on welfare, and send you to college for free.
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline JPSaxMan

vey scary
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2005, 03:03:11 PM »
Hey, ya forgot North Carolina girls too!  :)  :-D . My brother tells me great things....(he lives in Charlotte) :P .  :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline dawei

• Contributor
    • My Brothers Rest Here
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2005, 03:10:04 PM »
Quote from: dawei

Washington State is "SHALL ISSUE" for CCW. That means if you are not a felon; or adjudicated mentally ill, YOU CAN NOT BE DENIED! Come join us! (We have to fight the Democrats who hate ALL GUNS; but so does everyone else in the nation [have to fight them]). I would be more than happy to teach you to become a proud, gun loving, Red Neck, Republican!

One thing I forgot to mention; NO STATE INCOME TAX!!!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2005, 05:19:02 AM »

One thing I forgot to mention; NO STATE INCOME TAX!!!
Yeah, but state have Seattle, remind Dali Llama. :(  :(  :(
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk