Author Topic: norinco clones ?  (Read 597 times)

Offline ScatterGunner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
norinco clones ?
« on: February 04, 2005, 05:54:37 PM »
check out this link to guns america. i saw this norinco clone of an NEF shotgun. those godless commies are at it again !

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976404737.htm

the seller claims it is similar to NEF guns.

sg
there''s room for all of God''s fauna and flora, right on my dinner plate!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
norinco clones ?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 01:28:08 AM »
Imitation...the sincerest form of flattery....<><.... :grin:

I wonder if the barrels will fit? :-D  :-D  :-D
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline jeff223

norinco clones ?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 03:58:13 AM »
now if Norinco was to bring in their JW15 bolt action 22lr again we would have something here boys.these were a copy of the Bruno CZ 22 and for 70 of 80 dollars that was charged for the rifle you couldnt go wrong.they were great rifles and are very accurate.i got one for my son back in 1993 and i sure wish i had one for myself.these people over in China know how to make rifles,well at least that model

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
norinco clones ?
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 04:00:23 AM »
I just hope that this isn't the path H&R/NEF is taking, they started with a couple (Pardner Pump, .22 auto) to test the waters, Now the Excell 5 and the Pinnacle. Who knows, they might already be making the singles or parts of them in CHINA already. I have seen some pretty bad brand new guns on the racks at the stores, barrels that wont stay locked up even when slammed shut among other things.

I really think the writing is on the wall, just a matter of time. :cry:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline jeff223

norinco clones ?
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 07:34:41 AM »
you may be right about that busta 'yote.they have a good product now and if they cheapen it up more we might be in trouble.we better get all the usa made handis now while we can and just hope NEF doesnt end up putting junk on the market like the ones made down in South America and other places

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
norinco clones ?
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 11:35:16 AM »
Who would pay more for a Chinese copy than tou could buy the origional for? Somebody must be doing it or they wouldn't be bringing them all the way from China. I wonder just how cheap this gun would be to a wholesaler?
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline turkeyhunter

• Avid Poster
norinco clones ?
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 03:26:28 AM »
I was wondering the same thing.   Who in their right mind would pay more for a copy?  It won't be long before there is nothing American made.   :shock:
Colossians 1:18b:  "That in all things He might have the pre-eminence"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
norinco clones ?
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 04:56:46 AM »
As far as these H&R single shot go you may be right. That's at least the logic I use to convince myself I need to buy one of each while you can still get them. SHHHHH, Don't tell my wife.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline turkeyhunter

• Avid Poster
norinco clones ?
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 02:32:06 AM »
I won't tell yours if you won't tell mine.  I am trying to use the same logic!  :)
Colossians 1:18b:  "That in all things He might have the pre-eminence"