Author Topic: Gas Checks  (Read 638 times)

Offline Turk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Gas Checks
« on: May 19, 2003, 03:16:42 AM »
Anyone make gas checks?  

I've got a good cast bullet and the Lymans won't say on.  I've used CA glue and they stay in place.

Butch Hairfield,

I don't know what equipment you have but you ought think about making a good crimped gas check in .411.  I know I'd buy plus I believe a lot the cast bullet makers would.

Thanks,

Turk
In God I trust all others bring data.
If you know you're going to a gunfight take a rifle.
Life Member 1/50th Infantry Association (Vietnam)
Member of the 173rd Airborne Association
Life member NRA & ORPA

Offline Donna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
    • http://www.aeroballisticsonline.com
Gas Checks
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 08:45:48 PM »
Hello turk, :grin:

We swaggers tend to swag those gas checks on the inside of our jackets, that way they don't fall off. Maybe you could nail :shock:  them on, I don't know, i'm a swagger not a caster. We do different thinks with those gas check than a caster would do. Check with the cast bullet forum. :wink:

Happy shooting.
Donna

Hello turk and others, :D

Sorry :cry:  if the evil face gave any wrong impressions, it was just for the impressions of a twisted look. After seeing it today I did not like how it looked to me. Just wanted to clarify that I was not mad or upset in any way and wanted to apologize in advance if any one got that impression.

Donna :wink:
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20