Author Topic: TDC 20ga  (Read 436 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
TDC 20ga
« on: February 11, 2005, 12:12:01 AM »
When are these little beauties supposed to hit the market?  Are they gonna have screw in chokes like the 12ga?  Will it have the nice recoil pad on it, like the 12ga?  What kind of price are we looking at?  To order the 12ga at Wally World is $143.97.  Will the 20ga be in the same range?  I can't imagine a better all-around field gun.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
TDC 20ga
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 01:57:31 AM »
The 20 gauge TDC is exactly the same as the 12 except for the barrel(gauge). The price is the same also, Sports South does not have them in stock so they are not yet available through Wal Mart....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
TDC 20ga
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 06:07:57 AM »
According to the ad copy in the catalog, the 20ga TDC is checkered. I know the 12ga was not last year and does not claim to be in the catalog this year.

Other than that and gauge, the barrel is also 26" instead of 28". I am waiting for one of those little beauties also, but would like to have my pick of the litter whenever someone gets a few in stock.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Re: TDC 20ga
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 01:52:12 PM »
I know what ya mean about pick of the litter.  The tone and depth of stain in the stock goes a long way with me.  I know what I like and I would rather have a choice.  Thanks for the Info.  I am also going to check with Gander Mountain.  Their prices are in line with Wally World and sometimes a little cheaper.  I guess I don't mind if I have to wait a few weeks,  I will have to sneak this by the CFO and since I just bought the Combo last week, that could be a chore. LOL  Thanks for all the Info.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"