Author Topic: bullet swaging stuff 4 Sale:  (Read 3005 times)

Offline Donna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
    • http://www.aeroballisticsonline.com
bullet swaging stuff 4 Sale:
« on: February 07, 2005, 01:19:45 PM »
Hello everyone,

Been a long time sense I visited here and talked to anyone. I am getting out of all gun related hobbies and that includes bullet swaging. All my swaging equipment is up for sale, I have; Dave’s copper tubing saw and a Variac, model # SC-5M, that I use with the saw to reduce the RPM’s so the blades don’t burn out. Jackets for calibers in .45 pistol from Starr Ammunition, .224 and .25 and .30 J-4’s from Burger Bullets, .38 (.355”) and .45 (.450”) half-jackets from Speer and .44 half-jackets unknown source (probably Speer), and .45 base guards from Dave. Dave’s large lead wire Cutter. Richard’s Walnut Hill swaging press and adaptor set plus a bench stand for the press to allow the press to be rotated 360 degrees for making powdered or liquid core bullets. Bullet die set’s -- M dies in .224 w/ jacket reducing and trim die sets from Dave (this will make rebated boatail with open or lead tip bullets, 5 die set plus the trim and reducer equals a 7 die set) (will work fine on the Walnut Hill press with the adapter set), S dies in .45 pistol w/ trim die set from Dave (this will make flat base hollow point or flat point jacketed or lead bullets and has a sabertooth, base guard, or cup base and kelth nose punches also) (this set has been converted to the Walnut Hill press but can be converted back easily to the S-Press) plus a Copper Tubing Jacket Making set for the .45, 7mm to 6.5mm Jacket Reducing die set and 6.5 Jacket Trim die set both from Richard, and a total of 13 external punch holders. 6 lb of swaging lub and lead wire in diameter of .247, .218 and .365.

E-mail for information and pricing.

Donna
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

Offline talon

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 04:44:49 PM »
Donna, You will be missed. Hope this isn't from the result of that back problem. Best wishs, talon 8)

Offline Swageall

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 05:04:11 PM »
xxx
one at a time --- LRBC

Offline Smokin7mm

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 04:12:43 AM »
Donna,
Nobody else has asked so if I may be so bold as to ask why you are giving it all up?
Bret

Offline Donna

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 05:51:39 PM »
Sorry guys but everything except the lead wire has gone to “Sands.” So maybe he might be willing to sale something of it or not?!

Bret,
I came to the Lord our God in Nov. of last year and the Holy Spirit lead me into the truth that I cannot serve two masters at the same time, so my love of guns and ballistics has to go so that I won’t be distracted from my studies into God’s word. “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matt 4:4 And I also realized that I don’t need any guns at all. For if a God can create, out of nothingness, the planets, stars, a galaxy, and the entire universe, surely God can protect me if his work for me is not finished. What power in the universe can take me? But if his work in me is finished and it is my time to go, then what power in the universe can keep me here? Plus, it is written, “For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Eccl 9:4 For if I were to kill anyone for any reason that person’s fate is sealed for all eternity unto the judgment day of the Lord. If need be it would be far better for me to die that him or her can live in the hope that they could come to know the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord and savior and repent unto life eternal through Christ. For it is written, “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9 This is the time to study the word of God, it is written, “ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear (worship) God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it evil.” Eccl 12:13-14 “He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son (daughter).” Rev 21:7 I choose to serve God and to be with him in heaven for all eternity and partake in his glorious joy.

Donna
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

Offline Donna

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »
Sorry guys, I ment "Sands," not "Swage" in my previous post.

Donna

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2005, 04:22:36 PM »
Donna -

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!  Making that choices based on moral committments is one of the most responsible things a human being can do - building a relationship with one's maker.  There are very few in the world that live up to that responsibility.  Drive on!  Take a look sometime at Isaiah 58.  I live in that chapter - it's so full of promise and responsibility.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Donna

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 09:59:57 PM »
Yes, Cat Whisperer, that is an amazing chapter indeed. Before I came to Christ, Eccl. 9:4 got me through a lot of bad times and now Romans 15:4 gets me thourgh a lot of rough spots. And I love Romans 8:38-39.

Donna