Author Topic: Leupold 10X question  (Read 352 times)

Offline LouisV

• Trade Count: (0)
Leupold 10X question
« on: February 13, 2005, 03:57:33 AM »
I just bought a used 10X Leupold AO scope with target turrents. This scope appears to have half min. adjustments. It will work fine for my use but I can't find anything like it in the catalogs or Leupolds website. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I haven't seen any others with half min. clicks. LouisV

Offline bigdaddytacp

• Avid Poster
Re: Leupold 10X question
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 10:18:36 AM »
Quote from: LouisV
I just bought a used 10X Leupold AO scope with target turrents. This scope appears to have half min. adjustments. It will work fine for my use but I can't find anything like it in the catalogs or Leupolds website. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I haven't seen any others with half min. clicks. LouisV
.........I had a similar 10X with the target turrets and it was marketed as a "silhouette" model when I saw it in the book.........it had the 1/2in clicks to make moving from the different ranges in the silhouette game faster than the 1/4-1/8min clicks of other target type scopes.....I had mine for a back up scope and used it on rimfire guns since it would adjust the AO down to 25yds.........it has been several years since they had it in the product book and now "tactical" scopes in 10x are all I see .......hth...good luck and good shooting!!

Offline LouisV

10X
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 05:03:59 AM »
Thanks for the info, That just happens to be the sport I bought it for. LouisV