Author Topic: Anybody on the forum live in Idaho, eastern WA state?  (Read 768 times)

Offline tallyho

• Trade Count: (52)
  • DECEASED 6/6/2013
Anybody on the forum live in Idaho, eastern WA state?
« on: February 27, 2005, 06:43:00 AM »
I'll be travelling up to Vancouver Island Canada (from New Mexico) next week and am planning to spend a couple of days in Northern Idaho looking around. Am considering a move to that area within the next few months and would be pleased to have a contact or two in the neighborhood.

Early April will be travelling back via Boise and southern Idaho, and the same thing applies there. Will be looking around that area for a couple of days on the return trip.

Anybody open to connecting?

Cheers
Kerry
DECEASED 6/6/2013

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Anybody on the forum live in Idaho, eastern
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 04:29:18 PM »
Not sure if they'll see this here but we've definitely got some ID guys who are members. I think there are a couple on the Cannon Forum including the new sponsor of that forum. Got some western MT guys also.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline tallyho

• DECEASED 6/6/2013
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 09:05:41 PM »
Thanks GB. I didn't even know there was a cannon forum. Sound's like fun, I think I'll track it down and head over there.

Cheers
Kerry
DECEASED 6/6/2013

Offline Spyro Andes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 11:24:34 AM »
I have a place in Island Park, ID.

It is 60 minutes north of Idaho Falls, ID.

It is 90 minutes from Jackson Hole, WY.

It is 20 minutes to West Yellowstone, MT.

And about a 5 minutes to the Henry's Fork.

If you are into hunting and fly fishing, you'd be VERY hard pressed to beat the Idaho Falls or even Pocatello area.

Offline tallyho

• DECEASED 6/6/2013
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 12:22:42 PM »
Thanks Spyro,

I'll be going through that area on my trip north anyway, so I'll be open to what is around me.

I've been interested in Northern Idaho because it is closer to where my kids live with their mother (in British Columbia) and I believe there's decent hunting and fishing up there too, but I'm open to various possibilities.

Cheers
Kerr;y
DECEASED 6/6/2013

Offline Spyro Andes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 12:56:44 PM »
Quote from: tallyho
Thanks Spyro,

I'll be going through that area on my trip north anyway, so I'll be open to what is around me.

I've been interested in Northern Idaho because it is closer to where my kids live with their mother (in British Columbia) and I believe there's decent hunting and fishing up there too, but I'm open to various possibilities.

Cheers
Kerr;y

Coeur d'Alene offers some really good opportunities if you are into fly fishing.  Not my idea of hunting (locally) but to each his own.

SA