Author Topic: She done went and did me right  (Read 928 times)

Offline hellacatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
She done went and did me right
« on: February 27, 2005, 01:59:12 PM »
The wife went and found a 650 acre lease to hunt on, less than 45min  :car: from home. Prime deer, turkey, and whatever there will be only 7 people on it 8) . Looked it over today and she wrote the check.  after 35 years I still don't know why she even keeps me around. I don't even know what I did that was right,  :agree: so I could do it agin. I am a real happy puppy. :D
from Tennessee---Paul

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »
Hi old buddy!!! Send directions, leave a key under the mat and save me a bunk away from the wood stove in a cool area!!! Your best and deserving hunting buddy...MSP Ret....<><.... :-D

She's a keeper for sure.......... :agree:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 11:15:34 AM »
I would like to know what you did , too. I could get to like a woman that would do that for me. :)  Well, it looks like you got things squared away for the upcoming season. You must be living right, huh. :toast:  :mrgreen:  I'm hoping to get a 22 hornet tomorrow. If not a hornet then maybe a .243 for Emily. I'll be getting my non-resident hunting license hopfully this weekend. Get them soon. I hear that the prices are going up at the end of April :cry:
                                                                  tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly