Author Topic: Off topic Phoenix Arizona Firearms Sites  (Read 379 times)

Offline Jack Crevalle

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Off topic Phoenix Arizona Firearms Sites
« on: March 13, 2005, 02:31:00 AM »
Sorry if this is sort of off topic but I know a lot of you regulars to this forum are in the Phoenix area so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm going to visit the area in the Spring and I was wondering what firearms related sites are in the local area. I also intend to go north through Flagstaff etc. to take my wife to see the Grand Canyon since she's never been.

I know from American Shooter that the world's largest gun store is in the area but I can't remember the name.

I'm interested in any firearms era, not just BP.

Thanks.

Offline Cactus Cris

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 04:39:51 PM »
Jack--If you are looking for CAS shooter's--Legendary Guns on 19th ave. & Campbell  is a must see.  They have other types there too.  There will be a new toy store opening up soon at 19th ave & Cactus.  Dillon is a must see too.  You can take a tour of the place and see Mike Dillons toys.  Chain gun is awesome.
  Not sure what store you are refering to as being the worlds biggest.  Sportsmans warehouse is pretty big & is on 27th ave in Goodyear.
Cactus Cris  SASS 2790  Darkside Posse, Cart maker, Corral Keeper, Gpa of 6

Offline Jack Crevalle

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 06:44:28 AM »
Quote from: Cactus Cris
Jack--If you are looking for CAS shooter's--Legendary Guns on 19th ave. & Campbell  is a must see.  They have other types there too.  There will be a new toy store opening up soon at 19th ave & Cactus.  Dillon is a must see too.  You can take a tour of the place and see Mike Dillons toys.  Chain gun is awesome.
  Not sure what store you are refering to as being the worlds biggest.  Sportsmans warehouse is pretty big & is on 27th ave in Goodyear.

Oooo, I forgot about Dillons. I wonder if I could drag the wife there?

I saw the gun store on American Shooter. Maybe it was the biggest in the U.S.? Anyway, you could rent and fire full auto there. Just about anything. Jim Scoutten shot an UZI during the segment.

Offline bgjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 10:26:31 AM »
It used to be "Shooters World" until BATF shut them down. It has reopened since then but I haven't been there.
JM
I know nothing. I am only a messenger.