Author Topic: Fight for Nonresidents rights...  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
Fight for Nonresidents rights...
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2005, 03:38:04 PM »
I knew i'd screw up somewhere. Where did you go to school anyway, the Soviet Union?
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline JPSaxMan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2005, 03:53:56 PM »
Enough you two :evil:
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2005, 03:56:10 AM »
I will have to apoligize to GB and to a few others as I have been jumping in and out and let this get out of control, but all and I mean all need to rethink your responces to anyones post here no name calling or family remarks or I will ask GB to send you down the road and not to another STATE but to another site.  NUFF SAID> :(    JIM

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2005, 06:45:59 AM »
I locked this thread last night. It was either lock it or end the membership of several long time regulars who I'd hate to see kicked off. I asked repeatedly for you guys to follow the rules but it just didn't happen. I should have just dumped the folks who refused to follow the site guide lines I suppose but the folks involved are folks I'd really hate to do that too. Good folks one and all but just can't seem to discuss some issues based on issues and have to get involved in personal attacks and name calling. I am thoroughly ashamed of several of you for the behavior on this and similar threads in the past week or so.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!