Author Topic: CS Report - 20 Ga Ultra Slug  (Read 428 times)

Offline Wild Bill 442

• Trade Count: (0)
CS Report - 20 Ga Ultra Slug
« on: March 29, 2005, 05:33:36 AM »
Just talked to CS.  My frame was shipped in on 15Feb05.  CS says its waiting on the 920 - 20ga Ultra Slug barrel I ordered.  None in stock.  They are currently building complete guns and as soon as that lot is complete, the barrel program will  get the balance of the barrels.  I ask if it would be a day, a week or a month, and they replied.... a week or 2.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 06:17:15 AM »
2 weeks...that's a whole lot better than" Don't know... I'm not sure "... :) ....let us know how it works out when you get it...and a good range report too...I'd really like to see some good chrony reports on this set up...just to compare it to the 12ga..

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Chainsaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 01:42:28 PM »
Quote from: Mac11700
2 weeks...that's a whole lot better than" Don't know... I'm not sure "... :) ....let us know how it works out when you get it...and a good range report too...I'd really like to see some good chrony reports on this set up...just to compare it to the 12ga..

Mac

I had a kinda bad experience with my 1st chrony and a prematurely discarded Federal Hydra-Shok sabot half and the read out screen on my F1 Chrony. I will not ever shoot another saboted slug over my new Chrony. I did shoot a Winchester Partition Gold 20 ga. saboted slug over it first for a reading of 1857 FPS. Then the Federal Hydra Shok and the Chrony was history as they say.........Chainsaw