Author Topic: I am an off topic dinosaur  (Read 1874 times)

Offline DaveP

• Trade Count: (0)
I am an off topic dinosaur
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 12:48:55 PM »
I've got a sure-fire,buck only trap.Take a doe decoy,some doe in heat lure,a 3/4" holesaw,and a Chinese finger cuff.....Caught the neighbor's boy.Twice!  :shock: Dave

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 01:07:33 PM »
Quote from: DaveP
I've got a sure-fire,buck only trap.Take a doe decoy,some doe in heat lure,a 3/4" holesaw,and a Chinese finger cuff.....Caught the neighbor's boy.Twice!  :shock: Dave

:shock: I'm not going to even ask how you set him free.  :eek:  :oops:
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline DaveP

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 01:42:02 PM »
He's still out there.I mean hell,ANYBODY can get a lawn jockey,but how many folks got one of these? Dave

Offline Brett

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 03:41:57 AM »
:-D  :-D  :-D
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2005, 09:20:01 AM »
I've said for thirty years that I was born in the wrong century.  I was supposed to be a crazy recluse who lived in a cave, dressed in buckskin, lived off the land, and married an ugly Indian woman.  

Timing is everything. :cry:

Papajohn
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?

Offline Paladin

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2005, 04:54:20 PM »
papajohn428 there's a lot of ugly women in Alton

Offline papajohn428

• A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2005, 05:33:38 PM »
Paladin, you're right.  That's why I'm so happy I found me a good one, a smart, sexy 24-year old buxom blonde who thinks I'm God's gift to women.  I'm twice her age, have half as many teeth, and one tenth the hair.  What she sees in me I'll never know.  But I learn from her and she learns from me, and we're good together.  Who am I to say this is weird?  I think it's a perfect union! :grin:  Am I bragging?  Heck yeah, wouldn't you?

Some days it sucks to be me, but those days are a lot less frequent than they used to be!   I'm just trying to figure out why God is being so nice to me.  Must be payback for the first two psychos I married! :eek:   Stephen King cannot imagine the horrors I've known.  Life is good.  May you all be as blessed as me! :D

Papajohn the Fortunate Son, former miserable wretch and woman hater :P
If you can shoot home invaders, why can't you shoot Homeland Invaders?

Offline tom barthel

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
old and new wilderness
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 04:36:08 AM »
In the old times there were trees and deer and once in a while a dangerous animal.  In the new wilderness there are fewer trees and deer but a lot more dangerous animals.  It will get a lot worse before it gets better.  I'm not worried.  I just read the back of the book.  We win.

Tom

Offline Ambushhunter

• Avid Poster
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2005, 05:07:01 AM »
Quote from: Brett
I lived in central Jersey at one time and there is (or maybe was by now) a gun club in south Jersey.  

Lucky you...I'm still stuck here.  I do have places to hunt and shoot but it is getting tougher each passing year.
NJCSD, ANJRPC, NRA
http://www.njcsd.org/

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2005, 05:24:11 AM »
I am 72-native Kalitaxian,as were my ancestors,and my ancestors go back to the 1600's in all sides,I live in the Woods 25 miles west of Yo Semite and lived with only one neighbor a mile away,he died some years ago and now I have 15 new neighbors and two sets are Lesbians.Groveland is really a village and up until 15 years ago a old town ,now with new people ,with new money it is shot to hell with Tai people ,Korean people and now new East Indian people all after the Yo Semite tourist,I even had a complaint about shooting and my dogs and the horses getting out,time for me to pull in everywhere.
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Nuttinbutchunks

• Contributor
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2005, 02:36:38 PM »
Too bad about your neighbors IW. I moved to Utah from Kalifornia, and things are diferent here for sure. But I don't complain about my neighbor's turkeys getting out and stolling in the park accross the street. I think it's kinda cool, as would your horses. How dare somebody move to a part of the country they're not familiar with and expect those people too change for them. What are folks thinkin'?
Ohhhh, I hate when that happens :eek: