Author Topic: The Optic Zone - Good Experience  (Read 781 times)

Offline John (Rojo)

• Trade Count: (0)
The Optic Zone - Good Experience
« on: February 24, 2003, 08:24:47 PM »
I just wanted to let the members and guests on Graybeard Outdoors forum know about the good experience I had with the Optic Zone - One of the venders on this website.  About two weeks ago,  I was looking for a particular mount and rings.  The information I received was that not every supplier carried them.  Jon of the Optic Zone found them even though it was not from his main supplier.  I needed the mount and rings for a weekend shoot.  He told me he could not guarantee the merchandise that fast because of changes in ordering and obtaining them.  The next day,  I realized that those particular rings and mount might not work,  and I had to change my order.  He was gracious and said he understood and would do what he could.  

The bottom line is,  I had what I needed in two days in my mailbox (California).  He even called me to keep me apprised of each step so I knew how to arrange my shooting schedule.  In this day and age service like this is not the norm.  
John (Rojo)

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 01:01:25 AM »
Thanks, John.  We are here to help out our customers the best we can.  Glad you had a good experience.  By the way, how did the rings and bases work out?
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline John (Rojo)

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 01:52:45 PM »
Jon,  The base fit perfectly as did the rings.  I was able to use the windage adjustment on the base to center w/the bore sight with out using any initial adjustment from the scope.  Since both front and rear base is adjustable,  you have a lot of room to work with.

John (Rojo)

Offline Zachary

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 08:05:32 AM »
John Rojo,

Glad to hear that everything went well.  And Thanks to The Optic Zone again! :D

Zachary