Author Topic: Huntsman Item Number and UPC Code?  (Read 626 times)

Offline getom59

• Trade Count: (0)
Huntsman Item Number and UPC Code?
« on: April 15, 2005, 01:50:51 PM »
Does anyone have Walmart's item number and UPC code for the Huntsman?  Walmart only lists a muzzleloader in a shotgun combo package.

I've looked in the FAQ's section of the H&R CF Forum and it lists just about every item and UPC number except for the Huntsman.  

Thanks...

Offline slayer

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 03:18:13 PM »
Very good question. I have to wonder if they sell the gun alone? Also, I didn`t see the Sidekick either? I just bought a new Sidekick from Cabella`s. Jack.

Offline bjgolfnut

Wal-Mart & Huntsman?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 05:41:02 AM »
Hey Glen,
     I ordered my Huntsman 2 years ago from Wal-Mart.  They did not stock them so the clerk brought out his Red Book and found all the info in there.  This was in Matamoras PA, In NY where I live, the clerk in the local Wal-Mart was no help at all.  I really believe it is the store you shop that makes all the difference.  Ask to see the Red Book.  Good Luck.
Live Long and Prosper,  BRUCE
NRA Life Member

Offline getom59

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 07:31:19 AM »
Thanks bjgolfnut.  I am doing research for a friend who's interested in getting the Huntsman.  I'll have him goto the store and check their red book, it seems like the Huntsman should be in it.  I am thinking about sending my SB2 frame into the factory for some accessory barrels and trigger work.  A muzzleloader barrel would be a good addition.

Offline bjgolfnut

Huntsman
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 01:23:52 PM »
Hey Glen,
     Like I said in my original post, it all depends on the salesmen and the store.  I have had a Huntsman for over two years and have had no major complaints.  I shoot No Excuse conicals and Hornady XTP's  with good results.  Good Luck.
Live Long and Prosper,  BRUCE
NRA Life Member