Author Topic: ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!  (Read 484 times)

Offline James B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!
« on: April 29, 2005, 12:42:55 PM »
Three weeks after I sent my reciever in for a new 357 Mag barrel, Its home. Looks good too, Blueing looks real good. Good looking Williams sights. No damage of any kind to the wood. They havn't even run my check through yet. Can't wait to shoot it..

I will be gone for a few days. My last Aunt passed away a few days ago. The real shock though was that on his way home for his moms funeral, my cousin (her son) died of a heart attack. He was just 51. Goes to show that one never knows the hour or day. He was a little over 10 years younger than me. They are having both funerals together tomorrow morning. I am waiting for my wife to get home from work then we are heading out. About a 400 mile trip. and a sad one.
shot placement is everything.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 12:47:52 PM »
I'm sorry to here of your loss my friend...I truely am...you and your family will be in my prayers...

Mac

PS...Congrats on the new addition :D
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Safe Journey to you and your family.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 01:14:46 PM »
So very sorry to hear of your loss.  May the Lord go before you and give you a safe journey.

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee and keep thee...The Lord make His face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee...The Lord lift his countenance upon thee and give thee peace.

Rich
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 02:44:02 PM »
Sorry to hear about your loss James.  Like Cookieman, I pray that the Lord comfort and protect you durring this dark hour.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Paul5388

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 04:13:37 PM »
James,

Sorry to hear of the losses!  We usually think of the older generation passing before us, but seldom do we consider those younger ones passing before we do.

I'm praying for God's speed and protection during your journey.

Offline James B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
ITS HOME, ITS HOME!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 06:34:05 PM »
Well I am back home. It was a sad reason for the trip but it was nice to see the other cousins and friends. There were 14 of us first cousins on that side of the family. Odd enough the two youngest ones are the only ones we have lost. Only one cousin didn't make it home and he is the oldest and was not up to the trip. Thanks for the support from you folks.
shot placement is everything.