Author Topic: This cant be true  (Read 501 times)

Offline Leverdude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
This cant be true
« on: May 06, 2005, 10:59:41 AM »
I'm bad for killing things for food, but I guess its ok if it saves a buck.  :)
I found this in my mailbox this afternoon.

May 6, 2005
NEWS FLASH: PETA KILLS ANIMALS!

Since you are one of the 63,000 Americans who visited www.PETApetition.com and signed our online petition (encouraging the IRS to revoke PETA's federal tax-exemption), you already understand the hidden threat that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and its $25 million annual budget pose to the American way of life.

If PETA were ever to reach its goal and impose "total animal liberation" on the rest of us, meat and dairy foods would become things of the past. The same goes for zoos, aquariums, rodeos, circuses, hunting, fishing, leather, wool, silk, and even lifesaving medical research that requires the use of lab rats.

Now PETA's scandalous story has become even more disturbing. We've discovered that since 1998, PETA has actually "liberated" over 10,000 dogs and cats -- from life itself. PETA killed these animals at its Virginia headquarters, rather than spending a portion of its enormous bankroll actually caring for them.

You can find the shocking details at a new website, www.PetaKillsAnimals.com.
PETA kills animals -- and they dare lecture the rest of us! For more breaking news about PETA, bookmark www.ConsumerFreedom.com and visit us there regularly.

Sincerely,
David Martosko
Director of Research
The Center for Consumer Freedom
Freedoms not free!
Support your NRA!