Author Topic: Please Remember........  (Read 644 times)

Offline Varminter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Please Remember........
« on: May 18, 2005, 12:52:03 PM »
i no i have not been one to agree with all of Bush's actions but i do ssupport our troops whole heartedly. School was just released for us for the summer. My friend Robert is leaving for Parris Island the 23rd. And also my friend Josh has left for the Army, I'd really like for all of you to keep them in your prayers. Both are straight out of high school. And we should all be thankful of what they are doing. Any form of of support we can show is a definate moral booster. So just please remember them and any others that are serving.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
Please Remember........
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 02:38:58 PM »
Each and every person serving has my support and respect. There are days with my job that I think...if only I didnt have a family, I would walk away and go join the military again, yesterday was one of those days.

Offline NYH1

Please Remember........
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 02:56:34 PM »
Quote from: big medicine
Each and every person serving has my support and respect.
.  :toast:

Quote from: big medicine
There are days with my job that I think...if only I didnt have a family, I would walk away and go join the military again, yesterday was one of those days.
   :gulp:
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Please Remember........
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 02:49:20 AM »
I have to agree with Big Medicine - I'd be gone and back in uniform in a New York minute if I could, but they kinda laugh a bit when they see me comin'.  The Recruiters give me the usual - oh gee Sir, we're sorry (giggle, chuckle) we thought you were asking for your Grandson (snicker, chortle), 'cause you're too old......  There is an age limit Sir, and you passed it (way) back when they dropped the speed limit to 55 (more chortle, snicker and giggle).  Ah well, maybe if I form up the 5th New York Volunteers I can get can get back at it,  but I don't know how many more of us volunteers can go for 4 hours or more without needing a bathroom (lololol).  Mikey.

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
Please Remember........
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 01:11:18 PM »
If you are so inclined, any military post would have need of volunteers at the Red Cross, Hospital, or other places. You  need but ask........
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Please Remember........
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 06:37:11 AM »
How about the minuteman units forming up to guard our borders ?

I am a bit ashamed of virtually all our political leaders, of every stripe, when it comes to effectively guarding our borders...

Three cheers for the minutemen...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)