Author Topic: stock with shell holder tracker 2  (Read 522 times)

Offline 3006bluffhunter

• Trade Count: (28)
  • Contributor
stock with shell holder tracker 2
« on: July 05, 2005, 03:48:10 AM »
Have a friend with a a 12gauge with a tracker 2 barrel on it....the stock has a extra shell holder in it...{its wood} did they only make them for a few years like that?????the other thing i noticied is the barrel is smooth bore not rifled...was the tracker 2 barrel not rifles in the begining production...I now no that the new ones are rifled i looked at gander yesterday.........he wants $ 75 for it don't know?????stock is cool smooth barrel with sights makes me think its wore out...Thanks guys   Dale

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 04:12:28 AM »
I had a set of those "speed feed stocks" and sold them to another member here, and yes, they are nice. H&R has located some older 12 and 20 gauge smoothbore. rifle sighted Tracker I barrels and they are about $55 plus shipping and fitting, close to the $75 your buddy wants for the gun. They will put all the slugs in a nice tight pattern or even a clover leaf at 50 yards with the right slugs. I say buy it for yourself for that price or buy it for me!!! I would love to have another. They are great guns and I finally located an as new Tracker I 12 gauge with a regular stock this past winter and was happy to get it for $100. I would love to have another for $75!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 03:11:21 PM »
I'd pay $75.00 for it as well. That's a good deal.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline 3006bluffhunter

• Trade Count: (28)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 04:37:52 PM »
is it like full choke then?   or what? it has sights

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:24:07 AM »
most likely a cylinder bore, it should say so on the left upper side of the chamber area....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley