Author Topic: Need Help: Reticle Replacement to Post & Cross-Hair  (Read 468 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Need Help: Reticle Replacement to Post & Cross-Hair
« on: May 15, 2005, 05:21:53 AM »
I  have a couple of scopes and would like to replace the current reticles wiht the old Post and Cross-hair type reticle.    One is a vintage Redfield 2-3/4 X  Bear Cub scope with a traditional cross-hair reticle.  

Also I would like to change a Leupold EER 2x pistol scope from the existing duplex reticle to a post & cross hair.  The post & cross hair reticle is more practical for pistol shooting and is more easily acquired by my 57 year old eyes.

Does anyone know anyone out there who does this kind of work?

Offline Steelbanger

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • Contributor
Need Help: Reticle Replacement to Post &am
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 07:19:00 AM »
Premier Reticles. Last I dealt with them, they only worked on Leupolds. Anyway, here's their web address.

http://www.premierreticles.com/
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, NRA Life

Marlin - a hard habit to break.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Need Help: Reticle Replacement to Post &am
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 07:30:07 AM »
Thanks Steel.   I'm in your debt.  Best to you.

lgm270

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
Try Parson's Scope service
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 10:12:10 AM »
Try Parson's Scope Service of the other contact doesn't work.  I had him switch a Weaver Post and CH to a CH. He was good to work with. I think you can find him with a web search.  Or he advertises in Rifle Magazine.
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA