Author Topic: suggested [adjustable]sights for Glock30?,opinion on laser?  (Read 391 times)

Offline hans g./UpS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Any suggested non tritium adjustable sights for the Glock 30?,any opinions on the LaserMax laser in the Glock 30?
[s.n.never found a fixed sight on a handgun that would shoot to WHERE
I wanted it].
Thanks.

Offline Savage

• Trade Count: (0)
suggested [adjustable]sights for Glock30?,o
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 01:12:10 PM »
Hans,
Lone Wolf and Glock Meister both have adjustable sights for Glocks. The prices are reasonable too.
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline Zcarp2

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Avid Poster
I thought that
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 07:13:03 AM »
fixed sighted guns needed to find a load that would shoot to point of aim.  If the accuracy wasn't acceptable, then file the fixed sight down (alter) to get the point of impact where you want it.  That load stays with that gun from there on out.

Fixed sights are for reliability and simplicity on a working weapon.  Adjustable sights are for paper punching or playing with different loads.

I know that I use the sights to line up with my load and if the accuracy is good enough, they never get changed again.  (until the screws back out...)

Bottom line is sights can be changed.  If adjustable will not slow you down or if you shoot a lot of different loads, they will be fine.  Otherwise, find a load your present sights like or change to a different front post.

Good luck
Zcarp2

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life." - - - Theodore Roosevelt