Author Topic: H&R Gamester model348 12ga bolt action (parts?) Edsel gu  (Read 1519 times)

Offline 284savage

• Trade Count: (0)
H&R Gamester model348 12ga bolt action (parts?) Edsel gu
« on: July 17, 2005, 02:23:02 AM »
Hi all, Newbie here,
I have a H&R Gamester model348 12ga bolt action that I need a part for, the part I need is one of the ejector shell "hooks" on the side of the bolt. Does anyone know where I can find parts for such a gun? I'm trying to clean up my collection and this gun I've shot once in my life, it used to be dads but I use the savage pump for my bird shooting. The H&R is effectively a single shot right now, I fasioned a part a few years ago but it still will not eject the spent shells. Also does anyone know what the desireability is of these guns? It's a bulky gun and barely fits in my gun case (length), I guess it might be considered the edsel of shotguns? Does anyone need parts for theirs?
Thanx, Vern.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Gamester parts
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 07:58:10 AM »
You might try The Country Gunsmith.  They sell a lot of parts on Ebay.  Some are pretty exotic and some are just for old guns.  I don't really know if the Gamester is worth a lot or not.  I have heard they are real shooters.  If it were me, I would try to find the part and get'er back to full working order. Just my 2 cents.  Good Luck!

I was browsing for a pic of a 348 and ran across this site.  It might just be what you are looking for. So I edited this post.  Here's the link:
http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.asp?chrMasterModel=1560z348&MC=
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"