Author Topic: need help!! Coopersville, Michigan area  (Read 886 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
need help!! Coopersville, Michigan area
« on: October 19, 2005, 04:12:57 PM »
This is off topic for any forum here but I really could use some help from a member who lives in or near Coopersville, Michigan. I would also like to pay you $10 for your help!
I want to buy a Porter Cable finish nail gun on E-bay to work on my long drawn out garage and addition to the house but the seller will not ship it (go figure!) He/she will only arrange for local pick up in the Coopersville Michigan area.
Is there anyone out there from near Coopersville who would be willing to pick up the pneumatic nail gun (NOT a firearm!!) and ship it to me by US Priority Mail? I will happily pay for all expenses and throw in $10 to boot for you to buy lunch while your out...If anyone can help please contact me here, through a PM or at armartin1(at)comcast.net   Thanks....<><.... :grin:

P.S. There are just under 2 days left to go so I would appreciate a response  if anyone can help... :D  

I'll bet this is the most off topic post so far!!!
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
need help!! Coopersville, Michigan area
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:30:49 AM »
Good fortune has smiled at me!!! Although the seller is not willing to ship he/she is willing to box the stuff up for shipping. I will call UPS and see if they will do a pick up at the address for shipping to me. It looks as if this is going to  work out well, Thanks to all who viewed this request....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline moose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
hope it worked out
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:22:22 AM »
MSP ret.....hope the deal worked out for you, i see you are still working on the new addition................take care.............Moose in Gawja