Author Topic: If you could only have 1...  (Read 442 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
If you could only have 1...
« on: September 07, 2005, 12:00:38 AM »
If you could only have one Pardner/Topper, for ALL your hunting and defense needs, which one would it be?  Which accessory barrel would you add?

I would have to lean toward the TDC 20ga or maybe the TDC 12ga and then add a short barrel.  What about you?
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 04:15:48 PM »
If I could have just one it would be the TDC in 12ga. You can change chokes to suit a lot of hunting situations. I like to sight down the rib as well. You can also use clamp on sights on the rib, so with an extra full choke it's a turkey getter and CYL choke shooting foster slugs it's a short range deer gun.

If I had the option of adding accessory barrels The 1st would be a 22" mod choke for my day to day walking around/truck/hd gun. That short barrel is just so handi, quick to the shoulder and easy to manuver.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 10:45:49 AM »
It would be my NEF 12 ga with the pollychoke II installed on it.  Like the always wise Markus said about the TDC 12 ga choke tubes, I also can change the choke setting for different hunting contitions.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)