Author Topic: I'm buyin  (Read 1022 times)

Offline montana

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm buyin
« on: February 25, 2003, 02:32:36 PM »
Set em up Juggs. We're finally a bonified SASS club as of today.  The Rocky Mountain Rangers. We're in NW Montana and if any o you pards are on vacation and headed this way come ready to expend some ammo.  Charlie Bull    :twisted:    :twisted:
Charlie Bull   SASS # 47950   SBSS # 1121     Brothel Inspector, Montana Territory

Offline Capt Hamp Cox

• A Real Regular
I'm buyin
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 02:37:07 AM »
If you're buyin, I'll have a triple SASSparela.  May take you up on your invitation to burn powder if we get out your way.
Careful is a naked man climbin' a bobwire fence.  

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
I'm buyin
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 11:10:44 AM »
Wal Dan old friend I'd shore lak ta make it up ta shoot wid ya some. And dang it I am gonna one uv dis days. Can't rightly say when but am gonna do it. I'd sure not trust either uv my trucks to get me there and back so might end up renting something to drive but I'm hoping this job I'm gonna start if they ever give us a business license will pay me enough to trade for one I can go sich places in.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises

Offline montana

I'm buyin
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 03:22:30 PM »
Capt.. Any ol time fer rat now we're shootin on the first Sun. and thw third Sat of the month may change down the road hafta see how it shakes out.  

Marshall ol pard... Long as no one kickin dirt in our face yer always welcome and invited up here any ol time weather its this year er in the next 5 the door mat is always out.   Charlie Bull :twisted:
Charlie Bull   SASS # 47950   SBSS # 1121     Brothel Inspector, Montana Territory

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
I'm buyin
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 06:17:04 PM »
I shore do appreciate that. I really do wanna see that country up your way. I've flown over the west several times in route to CA or OR back in my working days but the only time I was able to set foot in hunting country was that one ill fated trip to CO. Beautiful country out that way.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises