Author Topic: Been missing you  (Read 228 times)

Offline Datil

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
Been missing you
« on: September 17, 2005, 03:01:28 PM »
MSP Ret You have been on latly? Where you been, up in Maine?
 Marv.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Been missing you
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 04:42:50 AM »
Oops!!! Missed this Datil.  No, I have not been able to get up to Maine because of the addition construction and my fears of leaving and having things done wrong. Also with gas at the $3.29 -$3.99 per galon here on the Cape the gas alone would be about $180.00 plus tolls for a round trip. just under $200 for a round trip, a bit pricey for a weekend trip. The gas is creeping down finally, about $3 a gallon. With Katrina and the fact that all the gas stations here always raise their prices for the Memorial Day holiday on Cape Cod it was quite expensive.) I have been getting the itch to get out in the big woods again and have been talking with my buddy in Millinocket about coyotes and deer a little bit. I did get my archery target out and shoot a few arrows just in case I can out for the bow season. Thanks for the concern and how about you? Are you all set for the upcoming Fall hunting and shooting season?....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Datil

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
Missed
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 06:13:30 AM »
I have been to busy with my son fixing up a place, no time
to do any shooting or any thing plus to hot and dry here.
 Just got 204 handi, haven't shot much, want get ready for P. Dogs next spring, You take care, and post once in while so we know your
 around Marv.