Author Topic: Wait'l Feinstein hears of this!  (Read 757 times)

Offline Shorty

• Trade Count: (0)
Wait'l Feinstein hears of this!
« on: September 27, 2005, 12:37:26 PM »
We all know how our ammo has been misrepresented by certain politicians.
Big game bullets are "cop killers".  Target bullets are "armor piercing".  Varmint bullets are "explosive".  Well, what will they say about Federals new "Fusion"?  :shock:  :roll:  :wink:

Offline sjones

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 12:53:01 PM »
I dunno,atomic,nuclear,? :lol:

Offline longwalker

• Contributor
Senator Diane
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 12:57:54 PM »
A way back when, I lived in the land of fruits and nuts. It always amazed me that the people of california elected these idiots. But I came to realize it is not your everyday working family Californians that elect them. It is the politically active and motivated that get them elected.

The same can be said for all our states. If we want to have our voices heard, we must be come active. In the absence of time we must contribute. Either directly or indirectly through the NRA. Because when we don't our political system fails to realize our needs and wants.

This is not an advertisement for the NRA, but the opinion of one that belongs and still contributes to the candidates.

longwalker

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 01:53:54 PM »
Fusion bullets...promote "global warming" !

Longwalker;
   I hear where you're coming from, but there is a bright side to that !
  These "party activists" are the very ones that go to the conventions and push through such candidates as McGovern, Mondull, the "tank commander" from Massachusetts, Howard Dean and "Flip-Flop" Kerry..

If they get their way in '08, they may nominate and run Cindy Sheehan, Cynthia Mckinney or Howard Dean (again)...

Let's just pray that they keep on dominating the Demo Party ranks...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline chuckles

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 05:52:58 AM »
"Feinswine" is actually a lot more pro-American than the other CA. Senator, Boxer. She is, for all pracical purposes, a communist at best. When I lived there, I too was amazed that these 2 got elected but you have to remember that they are elected primarily by San Francisco and LA. The rest of CA is pretty reasonable. Boxer is the one I worry about, her and the great "Hildebeast". "Hildebeast" has transformed her image to appear to be almost middle of the road. Scary stuff those 2.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 01:39:48 PM »
Know just what you mean Chuckles; we in the state of NY suffer from the same malady...Liberalitis..
   Like you, the folks outside the big cities are quite sensible...but the big cities themselves are almost totally Lib...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ron T.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 07:00:38 PM »
OMG, yes... the two N.Y. senators, Schumer & Hillary Clinton, are as "anti-gun" as Boxer and Feinstein.  In fact, take those four plus Kennedy and a few others... and there you have the primary anit-gun Senators in Washington, D.C.!

Like Longwalker, I'm not here to advertise for the NRA even though I've been a member for longer than most of you have been alive.  However, I'm not a "fire-brand" NRA guy... but I do back the NRA's doctrine concerning the 2nd. Amendment and other "reasonable" thinking... and I honestly believe the NRA is the hunter's and shooter's best chance to "keep and bear arms".

In fact, some of the hunters better get their act together and join the NRA.  Those of us who are NRA members can't afford keep supporting those of you who are taking a "free ride" to rid ourselves of these anti-gun legislators and their constant gun control/anti-gun legislation.

We've fought the "good fight" for YEARS... but we need EVERYONE who loves to hunt and shoot... and those of you who are determined to keep their guns without the governments "permission" or knowledge to step up and help finance the fight to keep our U.S. firearms industry "alive" and in one piece instead of allowing it to be destroyed by frivolous  law-suits brought with the real purpose of bankrupting our firearms industry base.

If you fellas want your GRANDSONS to enjoy the freedom we have of choosing and keeping their own, personal firearms... you'd better "step up" and put your money where you mouth is...  I, for one, am getting "tired".

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
Amen Ron:
    Although many here are probably NRA members, with you I would urge any that have not yet joined, to do so.
  Beyond that, we need MORE hunters/shooters to expand our voting power...

If there is a youngster in your neighborhood that needs a little encouragement...start him/her on the great outdoor sports..
   Maybe a child or two from Church or Sunday School need a little extra attention...maybe you can start them with a BB gun in the back yard.

Can a rifle club or air rifle club be a ministry for you with your Sunday School kids ?

Perhaps someone in your family is a single mom, that child needs a father figure to look up to...take them hunting..take them plinking.. all kids enjoy shooting animal crackers or Necco wafers..

Do a youngster AND our sport a favor...

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 01:34:14 AM »
A big Amen to that :D As the old saying goes ( The only way evil can prevail---- is for the good people to  do nothing).

bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.