Author Topic: guns for hog,deer,and turkey  (Read 708 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
guns for hog,deer,and turkey
« on: February 24, 2006, 01:59:49 AM »
i am want to get a gun for hunting hogs,deer, and turkey. iam looking at L.A.R grizzly mark V, desert eagle in 50 AE, 410 H&R, or a 45cal airgun/shotgun. which one do you think is best? My 454 i have us to kill one turkey at 35yards.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Qaz

• Contributor
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 02:51:39 AM »
I have always used a "Wrist rocket" slingsot with a 35caliber steel ball! I have never needed more power than the two surgical tubes could provide and after I saw a grizzly killed with a 35 Whelan, I knew than the 35 caliber ball bearing was plenty. People may laugh, but the "Rocket" brings home the bacon!!

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 06:04:26 AM »
i use a 38cal steel ball from walmart. but for real what should i use.  those gun are on sale at a gun store near me and the airgun/shot gun cost the same. and my slingshot can kill a turkey but some is going hunt and i don't want to waste their time.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends