Author Topic: Never seen this b4  (Read 582 times)

Offline YoungInMN

• Trade Count: (0)
Never seen this b4
« on: November 09, 2005, 08:17:10 AM »
Shot a nice little fork over here in minnesota to put soem meat in my emtpy college freezer. After i shot the deer it took off in the direction on my bros stand where it collapsed and kicked around. My brother ended up putting a bullet in its neck but the wierd thing is when i was dragging it out with a rope i noticed that there was this funny pinkish foam blood liek liquid coming out of its neck and out of its mouth. The deer didnt act odd in anyway before i shot it and seamed healthy so i dunno if the stuff had to do with my brother shooting it in the head/neck and it was liek spinal fluid or soemthing? Anybody seen anything liek this or have any ideas?

Cheers nick

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
Never seen this b4
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 09:52:01 AM »
YoungInMN,
Where did you hit the buck at? If it was in the heart-lung area, it was probably coughing up lung material.  It's usually a kind of pale or bright pink with bubbles in it.  Congratulations to your freezer.
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline YoungInMN

Never seen this b4
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:00:25 PM »
That actually might be the case now that i think about it. It was pink and a little bubbly but mostly oozy and was coming out  of the neck where i had cut the osophagus (spelling)

Cheers , nick

Offline poncaguy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
Never seen this b4
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 03:28:12 AM »
Lung stuff......... :lol: