Author Topic: Update On my new .204  (Read 320 times)

Offline ghosthunter3074

• Trade Count: (0)
Update On my new .204
« on: November 21, 2005, 04:10:06 AM »
Well as you all know, I recently purchased my first Handi.   A .204 BB and im pretty  happy with this shooter..    I finally got to the range this past weekend and WOW..     This gun shoots great.   Threw a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 on her and took to the targets.      

First Target...   50 yds...    High right....   Made a few adjustments and BAM..  1 in group smak dab in the middle....    

Second Target....  100 yds....   low right.....    Made a few adjustments and BAM..  Grouping them in the 10 ring again!!!  

Third Target...  200 yds....     Just to see how she shot...   First shot..  9 ring!!!  

OK so im pretty happy with this little .204...   Im looking forward to my Panhandle trip in two weeks..   Watch out Yotes and PD's     Here I come!!!!!

Trying to figure out what caliber I want next..       Does anybody have one of those 45/70  Buffaloe guns..  Those look like a blast to shoot....  Let me take that to the PD Range!!!   HA HA HA..

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Update On my new .204
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 04:32:41 AM »
Glad your 204 is working out...I think there is a few folks here that have the Buff Classics..they seem to like them a-lot too :) Let us know how your Pan-Handle trip turns out...don't forget the camera ...

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline ghosthunter3074

• Trade Count: (0)
Update On my new .204
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 04:58:33 AM »
Dont worry..   I plan on taking lots of pics..   I  love looking back on my hunting trips!!!