Author Topic: The Optic Zone saved me over $100  (Read 535 times)

Offline fe352v8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
The Optic Zone saved me over $100
« on: December 01, 2005, 02:56:05 PM »
Jon and Tammi deserve a well done and then some.

After much research, I had decided to purchase a relatively high end pair of binoculars, Zeiss 7x50 BGAT (porro-prisms), these are ideal for boating, star gazing, but a little heavy for hunting.  I spent several weeks checking web sites for pricing.

The Optic Zone, did not show them on their web site, but they are a sponsor so I e-mailed them, they responded quickly, and said it would take a few weeks to get them, nobody else stocks them either.

The real shock was The Optic Zone’s price, it was lower than anyone else’s by over 10% and there was no extra for shipping and handling or postage.

The lesson, regardless of make or model, whether it’s on their web site or not, when it comes to optics and accessories, if you do not check with Jon and Tammi at The Optics Zone, it might cost you a lot.  In my case a simple e-mail saved me over $100.00.

Thanks again Jon and Tammi

Life is no joke but funny things happen

jon
life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

Offline Zachary

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 05:35:25 PM »
Wow, that's some serious savings.  You can now use that $100 for other holiday gifts! :-D

Congrats on your new optics, and welcome as another satisfied purchaser from the optic zone.  I myself have purchased about 8 or 9 (or more) scopes from Jon, and I have always been pleased with both his prices and his service.

Zachary

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 09:08:16 AM »
fe352,

We appreciate the comments, but we are not doing anything different that we would do for anyone else.  Our customer service and pricing is our strong suits and we hope that this is the reason that we have return customers.  Other companies can over quarantees about price matching, but we have our prices low in the first place so we do not have to worry about that.  Binoculars are on order and hope to get them soon for you.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!