Author Topic: contacting H and R?  (Read 330 times)

Offline mainegobbler

• Trade Count: (0)
contacting H and R?
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:07:34 AM »
can anyone tell me the number to call to get an accessory catalog from H and R.  There is a different catalog isnt there, not the one that is on the website right?  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
contacting H and R?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:32:42 AM »
Hello mainegobbler, first of all, welcome aboard, secondly I copied and pasted the following from the FAQ section of the H&R Centerfire Rifle section. If your new here I would suggest a quick trip through the FAQ's, they contain a lot of valuable information...Merry Christmas!!!....<><.... :grin:

"Funhunter came up with an email address for H&R customer service: hr1871@hr1871.com : Thanks Guy  

MSP Was kind enough to pass on this bit of info. customer service number: 1-978-630-8220,.......and....... www.hr1871.com ....<><.... Thanks  

Thought this url might be handy: http://www.hr1871.com/barrelAcc/index.htm <><
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
Winter Hawk sent this in (Thanks)
I was just reading the NEF/H&R FAQs, and saw the one about contacting NEF. Another phone number is (978) 632-9393, ext. #1. This gets you straight to customer service"
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
contacting H and R?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 12:11:18 PM »
I have had Good Luck using the email address.  The response time is usually 1 to 2 days.  Welcome aboard.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline mainegobbler

• Trade Count: (0)
contacting H and R?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 09:15:51 AM »
thanks for the help!!  This is a great site, I hope to learn a lot from you all about your experiences with H and R shotguns, and more importantly the modifications you make to them. :D