Author Topic: Lube Question  (Read 764 times)

Offline Tn Jim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Lube Question
« on: December 06, 2005, 04:19:09 PM »
I need some suggestions on a good bullet lube. The bullet is a Lee 240 grain SWC with a gas check. It's cast 9 lbs WW to 1 lb lino. The load will be 2400 in the 20 grain range. But heres the twist. I want to shoot it in a 12" Encore. Velocity should be pretty high so I want a lube that's up to the job. I've heard alot of good things about LBT Blue, but I can't get the LBT catalog to load and clicking on the banner at the top of the page doesn't work either. Can anybody give me any pros or cons about the LBT Blue and  where I can get some?
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.

Offline Forest T

pm
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 05:43:24 PM »
you have a pm

Offline Leftoverdj

Re: Lube Question
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 05:59:36 PM »
Quote from: Tn Jim
I need some suggestions on a good bullet lube. The bullet is a Lee 240 grain SWC with a gas check. It's cast 9 lbs WW to 1 lb lino. The load will be 2400 in the 20 grain range. But heres the twist. I want to shoot it in a 12" Encore. Velocity should be pretty high so I want a lube that's up to the job. I've heard alot of good things about LBT Blue, but I can't get the LBT catalog to load and clicking on the banner at the top of the page doesn't work either. Can anybody give me any pros or cons about the LBT Blue and  where I can get some?

The NRA 50/50 beeswax/Alox will handle that easy. So will Lee's Liquid Alox. No special lube needed in the 1500-1600 fps range.
It is the duty of the good citizen to love his country and hate his gubmint.

Offline Forest T

lube
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 07:54:16 AM »
Jim I got your money order and got your lube in the mail I hope this works just as good as it does for me you should be getting it on friday or saturday  :D Forest

Offline Tn Jim

• A Real Regular
Lube Question
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 08:39:24 AM »
Glad to hear it. I'm surprised it made it to you that fast cosidering the time of year. Thank you again!
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.