Author Topic: Let's have some fun.  (Read 716 times)

Offline .308

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Let's have some fun.
« on: December 18, 2005, 03:45:05 PM »
Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union)  a CHRISTMAS CARD with no return address! As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend 37 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone, be sure to say Wishing You Merry Christmas. I did! "

Here's their Address:

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Maybe this will help them "have a nice day"..

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
Let's have some fun.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 12:54:26 AM »
Might also put in a copy of The Ten Commandments. That should really jerk their chain. :)
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Let's have some fun.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 01:46:10 AM »
.308 that's a great idea! I like it.  :)
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Cowpox

• Contributor
Let's have some fun.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 04:32:24 AM »
What a concept .308 !!!!   It's so obvious, that I am disgusted with myself for not thinking of it.  I sent my card, and forwarded this to my whole address book, with instructions to pass it on. My hat is off to you.
I rode with him,---------I got no complaints. ---------Cowpox

Offline Swamp Fox

• Avid Poster
Re: Let's have some fun.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 12:12:57 PM »
Quote from: .308
Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union)  a CHRISTMAS CARD with no return address! As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend 37 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone, be sure to say Wishing You Merry Christmas. I did! "

Here's their Address:

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Maybe this will help them "have a nice day"..

I'm going to cut and paste this on a few other sites. I wonder if CNN will use it as a human interest story. :-D  :-D
"We may not imagine how our lives could be more frustrating and complex—but Congress can." —Cullen Hightower

Offline olbiffer

Let's have some fun.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »
308, what a great idea! Did it todayand it felt good. About time the "silent majority" messes with the "loud minority" .