Author Topic: Winchester new products  (Read 513 times)

Offline msorenso

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Winchester new products
« on: January 11, 2006, 10:48:57 AM »
I noticed Winchester came out with a new auto shotgus sx3 and a semi auto rifle.  Check it out on their web site! :D Is it me or is the auto rifle a lot like the browning long track??? :D
LIVE FREE OR DIE

Offline Lone Star

• Reformed Gunwriter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Winchester new products
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:09:14 AM »
I'm sure it is basically the same rifle.   The chamberings are not identical, but there is overlap.  See what you think:

Winchester
The fastest follow-up shot is the one that loads itself, and the new SXR autoloader is among the fastest on the planet. From its strong, rigid alloy receiver to its hammer-forged barrel, the SXR stands ready to meet the challenge of any hunting situation. An enlarged trigger guard, crossbolt safety and smooth, single-stage trigger make the SXR easy to operate, even with gloved hands. The walnut stock gives a perfect fit and looks like a work of art. Today the SXR stands poised to become the choice of tomorrow’s riflemen.

Browning
Description: • Receiver - Aircraft-grade alloy, Blued finish, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts • Barrel - Blued finish, Hammer-forged • Action - Gas-operated autoloader, Multi-lug rotary bolt, Detachable box magazine, Composite trigger guard and floorplate, Crossbolt safety • Stock - Select satin finish walnut, Stylized forearm, Checkered, Shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb • Features - Interchangeable recoil pad

On a final note:  check the price for spare magzines - $55!   :eek: