Author Topic: just got a mueller !!!  (Read 533 times)

Offline windywhitetails

• Trade Count: (1)
just got a mueller !!!
« on: January 14, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
Went scope shopping this morning, decided on a mueller 2-7x32 multishot.
 Looked at leupold vx-II,nikon monarch and mueller, outside of the store. It was overcast w/ snow flurries and  low light. The salesman, myself and My wife all considered the mueller to be brighter, clearer and sharper image than the other two scopes. needless to say I was impressed since the leupold was $150 and the Nikon was $125 more than the mueller. If this scope works and holds up as good as everyone is saying, this is a heck of a deal. I would have never even considered the mueller if it wasn't for this forum, and the replies that I got Here. Thanks!!! :-D  :)  :lol:

Offline marylandeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
just got a mueller !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
:D Excellent scope- What kind of weapon are you using it on? Mine is on a Knight Disc Elite .50 Cal. inline. It shoots great and I love how that circle in the reticle draws the eye to the center. I have never had a scope that points like that. It like automatically just locks on the bullseye for me. The red dot feature works great to. Most red dots are too big and cover too much area at over 50 yards. This dot is tiny it only covers an inch at 100. I was hunting on a rainy overcast day, I turned the red dot on for the last 2 hours of daylight. Just before dark when all the hunters around me were packing up and climbing down, I decided to stay a few more minutes. Glad I did, I caught a glimps of movement to my right turned and it was a nice size deer. It was about 50-60 yards I guess but I could barely make it out in the quickly setting darkness. I put the Mueller on her and I was amazed at the brightness and clarity, she had no chance. When that little red dot touched her shoulder I squeezed and she dropped.

Offline poncaguy

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
just got a mueller !!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 09:02:51 AM »
I have 2 of them, great scopes for the money for sure, one is on my 45-70 Handi, holding up just great.

Offline windywhitetails

• Trade Count: (1)
just got a mueller !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 09:21:58 AM »
MARYLANDEER,
  Its going on my T/C OMEGA!